Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without Vietnam entry visa. Those countries include: most citizens of ASEAN countries are no need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam within 30 days; citizens of Korea, Japan & Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders)Â are no need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam within 15 days. All other citizens are required to get Vietnam entry visa before departure (Vietnam visa issued prior to departure by Vietnamese consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved Vietnam entry visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnamâ€™s International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam.
Hereafter Vietnam Visa exemption information you should know :
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 30 days: Citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei and Laos.
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 15 days: Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 60 days: Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No Vietnam entry visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies
- No Vietnam entry visa for traveling to Phu Quoc Island â€“ Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 15 days will also be exempt from Vietnam visa application. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
- No visa required for Vietnamese overseas less than 90days staying if holding Vietnam visa exemption certificate.
That' s some information on Vietnam exemption we would inform you know.
And now How to get Visa to Vietnam ?
You only need to send us an Email with your detail information as below
Your Name: (as in your passport)
Date of Birth:
Passport expiration Date:
Date of Arrival:
After receiving your detail information, we will arrange Visa Approval Letter to Vietnam Immigration Department. 7 days later we will send a copy of Visa Approval Letter then you only need to print and bring with you to Vietnam.
When you are at Arrival Terminal in Vietnam Cities, let's prepare 2 passport pictures size 4x6 and 40 USD for Visa Fee including 25 USD for stamp and 15 USD for service fee, you will be met and greeted by our staff then he or she will do the rest for you.